Wednesday, April 1, 2009

uber-style and harem pants

I've been looking through some recommended style blogs lately trying to find my autumn inspiration.

But I have noticed that in some cases, it looks like people have just thrown together items to deliberately look like they're not trying.

Which leads to two possible reasons:
1. They are in fact uber-stylish and I am too conservative
2. I am, in fact, a style queen- without having to even attempt to team items together.

I hope it's 2, but have a sinking feeling it's 1.

In an effort to rid myself of the jeans, cute top and ballet flats rut I am trying harem pants. Whether or not this is successful I don't know but I'm looking forward to strolling through the shops either as uber-style queen or complete fool wearing a poo-catcher.

To quote a colleague, "we suffer for fashion."

No comments: