Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today I finally got in contact with the Event Manager at Miss Traill's House in Bathurst to book the venue. It's a shame she's so hard to contact. She only works 9-2 on Tuesdays.

so, this is what has been decided so far:
1. Venue has been tentatively booked
2. some meetings have been scheduled with reception venues
3. colour scheme is now green, black and white
4. first florist quote has come in
5. Bridesmaids dresses

Good sense tells me to book another venue as this one is too hard to contact but this one is just too nice.

I'm going to check out http://blackdownestate.com.au/. Also very nice.

She commented on how early I was when I mentioned my wedding date. I've read you need to book venues at least 12 months in advance. Maybe this only applies in big cities?

So here are some photos I took of the venue because I can't visit it every weekend.
This is where the guests will enter the garden and walk towards where the ceremony is being held.










And where the Bride will start her walk down the aisle.

No comments: